Your privacy is important and we respect it. We hate spam and do not send spam.
All data entered by you to this website will be used only for it’s stated purpose, such as facilitating your publication of comments for the purpose of online discussion, subscribing to our blog notices or email newsletters, or otherwise facilitating contact between.
If you enter your name, email address, contact information, or any information in a contact form it will remain confidential between us, will be protected by our standard practices and the security application(s) installed on this website, and will never knowingly be shared with or sold to others without due process of law. The only exceptions would be:
- Your use of public portions of this website service, such as a comments, feedback, or discussion type sections may be seen by others.
- If your own Web Browser’s privacy and security settings allow ‘cookies’ to be collected to facilitate your use of a website, such as remembering that you have visited before, then those ‘cookies’ will be used in usual and customary ways according to internet standards and protocols which are not all under our control.
- We will cooperate with lawful orders of a recognized authority such as a court of law.
Other than these exceptions listed above:
- We comply with all applicable laws relating to the collection of information from visitors to this website.
- We will not (and will not allow any third party to) use the website to track or collect personally identifiable information of Internet users unless it is intentionally and knowingly supplied by the user.
- We will not associate any data gathered from our website(s) (or third parties’ website(s)) with any personally identifying information from any other source unless it is intentionally and knowingly supplied by the user.